Tuesday, July 27, 2010

They've arrived

Hello fellow blog lovers!

I came home from work today (hooray) to find not one but two packages obediently waiting my arrival.

The first was my impulse vintage red dress purchase and not only does she fit like a dream, I'm calling her Madeleine, for no real reason other than she seems like a Madeleine but I instantly knew what to pair her with ... When I find someone to take pictures they'll be getting posted. Currently my little sister is vacationing in Bali (lucky thing) so until she gets back you'll have to wait.

And the second my Balenciaga's arrived. I haven't been lucky enough to be acquainted with Balenciaga footwear until now so I ordered a 35.5. I'm usually a 5 occasionally a  6 so it seemed like a safe bet and they too fit perfectly. After lovingly caressing them for several minutes I then proceeded to dance around the house and in front of my full length mirror. In my gorgeous new shoes... and my light blue flannelette pj's with clouds printed on them. Admittedly not the outfit I envisioned, having said that I had just flown home coming straight off of night shift so comfort out did style on the priority listing particularly as I was home alone.

I'm currently still in said pj's and watching The Wedding Planner on DVD. I love the red dress Jennifer Lopez wears in the scene where she goes to dancing lessons with Steve (Eddie) and Fran.  It's funny I'll notice at least one piece of clothing in every movie (usually far more) that I love. I think about clothes in my sleep, I literally dream about fashion. The other day I had the most realistic dream about this amazing jewellery so now I'm currently scouring mags, the net, eBay and etsy for something similar to the sum of my sub conscious.  I'll find them, I know I will. I seem to wish my wardrobe desires into being.  But that's another story for another blog entry.

I'm currently waiting on a phone call from one of my house mates... And contemplating dinner. It's nearly half past nine, I should probably get on to that. One slight problem, there is no fresh produce, bread (yes I eat carbs I am a normal human being) or milk in the refrigerator. So it'll probably be a fast food job. And my belly is grumbling. I just can't be bothered moving, I haven't stopped for the past two weeks. It's going to  sound terrible but I just want someone to look after me for a while. I'm sick of being little miss independent, miss reliable... I guess I made my own bed and I should sleep in it. So I think I'm going to eat chips, read the latest editions of Lula and Peppermint magazine and watch girly movies, because I truly can not be bothered to even think. I might even cancel on catching up with my friends, I just want to be...

Does anyone else ever have these days? I feel like I should be doing something productive and amazing with every spare second of my day, but who has the energy.

Have a good night/day every one,

Love Little Miss C

3 comments:

  1. yay congrats on your fabulous purchases!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, I'd love to see your new purchases :) And I always have those days; I don't think I could survive if I didn't have a "duvet day" now and again

    New follower! Love your blog :)

    romance-is-boring.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. New Balenciagas is surely a reason for dancing around in your PJs!

    ReplyDelete