Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Crickets sang and set the Sun

Ahhh... Sundays.

Today was a good day. Filled with friends and family. I felt my spirit lift.. even if the rest of me was being crushed by the rising heat and the sickening humidity. Today myself and my sister, Miss B went and visited a one off vintage sale being held at a local burlesque club and found treasure...


 The top in the pictures we scored for a fiver... Seriously! And I bought a gorgeous 'date night' dress who I have christened Kit ( I name all of my clothes.. Yes I am crazy like that) without trying on.. the heat was just beyond ridiculous so I risked a misfit in preference for a cold beverage at the Milk and Honey cafe. And when we got back home and I tried her on...... Perfection she fit like a glove. So hopefully some time soon Kit will get taken out for a spin and a little wooing of her own.


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend,
Love C





No comments:

Post a Comment