Sunday, January 30, 2011

Moth like stars were flickering out

Happy Monday... I'm still playing with these images in terms of trying to find the best resize for the blog, as I don't want them too big or too small... Much like Goldilocks I'm trying to get them just right.. If anyone knows a good size in terms of dimensions send me a comment and let me know!

Today was my first day of studying Applied Fashion Design and Technology, I'm really hoping to gain some amazing new skills over the next few years of this course and hopefully some amazing new like minded friends along the way! I'm sure that there'll be a few new faces featured here (hopefully!) over the next year or so.

Well I think that will do for now, I'm exhausted I've been living off a couple hours of sleep every night for far too long now and it's all starting to catch up with me, so I think I'm going to indulge myself in a nanna nap...

Love C
The title quote comes from; The Song of Wandering Aengus by W.B. Yeats.



Top: Affectionately referred to as the "Carpet Vest" -Vintage
Skirt: Miss B's own design and handiwork
Shoes: Zu

2 comments:

  1. This outfit is great!
    (and thanks for the movie suggestions too ^_^)

    xx T
    lefanciulle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete