Sunday, January 30, 2011

I must become a borrower of the night

 
 I have a not so secret love for one Mr. William Shakespeare... blame the English major in me, but I do, I adore him (and anything to do with him.. I currently have Shakespeare in Love playing on a rather high rotation... Ummm twice in three days... Obsessed? Me? Never...)
For those of you that aren't familiar the title quote is courtesy of Sir Shakespeare's magnificent play MacBeth, but it seemed rather fitting for the photos. The sky was heavy with the charging, black clouds full of sweet rain, residual aftermath from Cyclone Bianca which hit our state today and left many people with ruined homes, there seems to be no end to the weather's onslaught here in Australia at the moment, raging bushfires, some of the worst flooding in history and now a fresh batch of damage courtesy of the cyclone... Here's hoping three's the charm and we get a clean slate for the time being at least..


We weren't sure how long the light would hold out, or when the rain would come tumulting down on us but never the less we continued to shoot hoping for a little bit of magic...


I hope you like the photos and have had a wonderful weekend,
Love C

Jacket: Vintage off Ebay
Pants: Stella McCartney for Target (these are sooo comfy)
Boots: A fair few years old now...
Hat: Morgan and Taylor
Teeth bracelet: Hand made from a lovely lady at the sale today going to go visit her and see if I can get her details for the blog
Watch: Borrowed off my house mate

No comments:

Post a Comment