Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Return from the dead

Ok so I completely lost my notebook with my passwords that I had set up for this blog and the matching email account and in turn produced possibly the slowest moving blog on the net.

But after a massive bust up with my partner of six years (My own stupid, stupid fault..) I had to do a bit of organizing in terms of paper work, bank loans and losing half a house worth of belongings... (mainly it's the demise of my relationship I am still lamenting) I am a complete freaking idiot. For any one who's ever even thought about it do not cheat if you are not prepared to lose the person you love over it. That is all I am going to say on the matter. Like I said freaking idiot of the year headed my way any hoo... That's not for public consumption any more than it has already become, I discovered to my joy (there has to be a little bit of joy no matter how badly your run has turned)my notebook with my passwords...

So a return to blogging is inevitable.

Where do I start except to say that I have been reading voraciously to help with the stress and sadness of my break up. Books, zines, e-zines, blogs you name it I'm there. There are some amazing blogs out there I must say. I'm looking into buying a decent camera to help me document my life, for both my blog and my own personal reasons. So hopefully there will be some amazing images coming to this space soon.

If anyone has any recommendations for cameras- digital, SLR I'm thinking, please let me know! I"m open to doing a bit of hands on research but any pointers in the right direction would be amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment